With Venmo, you can also do the following tasks:
- Make purchases with Venmo’s Mastercard debit card/credit card
- Use Venmo to check out online at Amazon and authorized Venmo partners
- Get cash from your Venmo account at an ATM
- Use an in-store QR code to make purchases
- Cash certain checks at home
- Sign up for a direct deposit for your paycheck to go directly to your Venmo account (up to 2 days before your usual payday)
- Order and sell crypto on the Venmo app
What Are The Fees For Venmo?
Venmo is, at heart, a fee-free way to send and receive money.
Venmo has no monthly or annual fees.
There is no charge for:
- Sending money from a linked bank account/ debit card to your Venmo account.
- Receiving and withdrawing money from your Venmo account
- Making a standard transfer to your linked bank account
- venmo instant transfer
- venmo transfer to bank
- venmo login online
- google pay
- 3% fee for payments using a credit card
- 1.5% fee for instant transfers from one’s Venmo balance to your linked bank account/ debit card (minimum 25-cent, maximum $15)
- 1% fee (min $5) if you use the check-cashing feature (payroll & govt. checks)
- 5% fee (min $5) if you use the check-cashing feature (non-payroll & non-government checks)
- 50 cents-1.50% fee for purchase and sale of cryptocurrency
- Purchase Venmo transfers Online
What Are Venmo’s Transaction Limits?
For registered users without identity verification, the person-to-person sending limit is $299.99 on the total payment and purchases per week.
WHY CHOOSE US!
1)100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
2-Good discount rates
3-Fast and secured shipping methods.
4-Good refund policies for unsuccessful deliveries.
5- Exactly as the real bill and safe to use anywhere.